If you want routines for a happier life, there’s no better place to look than to Ashley Brown.
Today you get to hear from Ashley Brown, the creator and owner of Routine and Things. She’s also the host of the Routine and Things Podcast. Ashley strongly believes routines are a form of wellness and can be a beautiful springboard for improving your home, yourself, and your life.
In this episode of Happiness in Progress, Ashley shares, “Make sure your routines are for you and they’re not built upon someone else’s life.”
We talk about so much, including:
- how to create a routine
- how routines helped bring Ashley out of a depression
- what it means to be a good steward of your time
- what happens when you try to copy someone else’s routines
Looking for more episodes on good habits?
- Check out this episode about hacking your habits
- How to have more good habits and fewer bad habits in this episode